#best #business #loans
Disclosure. We pay our reviewers for their reviews. We are not compensated by companies for their reviews, but we are compensated for links and advertisements on our website. Click here for details.
Payday loans provide a much-needed service to millions of people. There are many times when short-term debts outrun the ability to pay. In times like this, a payday loan (a loan against a future paycheck) can provide the cash necessary to meet those needs.
The advantages of payday loans are many. Often they don’t require a credit check from the major three credit bureaus. The best payday loans offer amounts that can range from a few hundred dollars to $1,000. And you receive your loan very quickly; sometimes as soon as tomorrow.
Continue reading below reviews
100 Day Loans is a service that matches borrowers in need of fast cash with a network of lenders. Their posted interest rates are among the lowest we found in our review. However, we also found a significant number of complaints from customers who said that they never got a response to their application, or the lenders referred by 100 Day Loans had questionable practices after the application was accepted. For these reasons, we recommend that you choose one of the more reputable sources of payday loans.
Drawbacks? Payday loans typically charge service fees that are greater than traditional loans. These service fees can range from $10 to $30 per $100 loaned, and sometimes even more. Many states have regulations stipulating the amount of service fees that can be charged. Obviously, the best payday loans are meant to address quick cash needs, and should not be used as a long-term solution.
Still, in order to meet short-term obligations, payday loans can provide a fast and easy solution. When evaluating different payday loans, there are certain factors you want to consider. Some of these include:
- Loan Amount. How much money do you need? A variety of loan amounts are offered by different lenders.
- Service Fees. Look for companies that state their fees up front or guarantee lowest fees.
- Convenience. Can your application be processed entirely online, or will you need to fax in documents? How quick will the money be deposited to you?
TopConsumerReviews.com has reviewed and ranked the best payday loans available today. We hope these reviews help you meet your short-term financial needs!
What to Look For in a Payday Loan
When searching for any type of loan, including payday loans, there are a number of factors to consider. Although fast cash payday loans are different in some respects, they are very much like any other loan in that convenience, cost and quick replies are essential. With that in mind, this article is designed to give you an accurate and detailed look at some of the factors to look for when choosing where to submit your application for payday loans.
- Convenience. Can you apply online? If so, how long will the application process take? With the internet being so popular, many lenders now allow for fast and easy online applications, which also means quicker approvals. Due to the fact that payday loans focus less on credit history and more on your current ability to repay the debt, there is often a faster response, especially if your employment and income and easily verifiable.
- Response Time. While considering payday loans, you should look at the average length of time for an approval and an estimate on how long it will be before you receive the cash advance. Payday loans are often referred to as a cash advance because, quite simply, they are a cash advance with your next paycheck being used as collateral.
- Loan Fees. Every lender is different, but one thing remains virtually universal when it comes to payday loans. Almost every lender will impose a fee that is based on the amount of money that you borrow. In addition to the full amount of the loan being repaid, the fee must also be paid before the loan will be satisfied. It is crucial that you know exactly how much these fees are prior to applying for payday loans.
- Loan Amount. Most payday loans are issued for an amount up to and including $1,500.00, but some may only lend up to $500.00. Available loan options, including the maximum loan amount, may differ from one lender to another. Prior to requesting payday loans, you should think about how much money you actually need and then look for a lender who can help you.
- Reputation. One of the most important things that a company can have is its reputation, which is why it is important to research a payday lender as thoroughly as possible. It may be a good idea to research company both with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and through reviews produced by independent, third-party reviews.
Payday loans offer quick cash for those who need it and, best of all, they are available almost immediately. These types of loans help those who may be faced with life’s unexpected events, expenses or are just running short on cash and need a helping hand until the next paycheck rolls in. Whatever the reason, payday loans provide a valuable service and it’s important to know what to look for and how to choose the right lender for you.
Payday Loans In The News
A payday loan is a small, short-term or cash advance unsecured loan, regardless of whether repayment of loans is linked to a borrower’s payday. The loans are also sometimes referred to as “cash advances” though that term can also refer to cash provided.
Published: Thu, 08 Jun 2017 08:30:00 GMT
It is this generational divide which is enabling some to be able to afford a property and those who are born a few years later being priced out the market While Tim Gurner, millionaire property mogul, may believe that millennials need to stop buying.
Published: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 17:00:00 GMT
In the shadow of where some of America’s biggest payday lenders began and created hundreds of millions of dollars in area wealth, Chattanoogans concerned about the toll such loans are taking on individuals and the community gathered Monday night to talk.
Published: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 11:32:00 GMT
Austin, TX — (SBWIRE) — 06/06/2017 — Austintxinstallmentpaydayloans.com has made it possible to get quick payday loans and installment loans in Austin, Texas. This news has become a notable even for the local residents, who need money and don’t have.
Published: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 08:52:00 GMT
Section 733 of the act would, with the stroke of a pen, eliminate the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s authority to regulate payday loans. ADVERTISEMENT According to the bureau’s research, more than four of every five short-term loans are re.
Published: Wed, 07 Jun 2017 11:47:00 GMT
With money struggles part of life for many families, it’s easy for people to turn to payday loans for bills and emergency costs. They may seem a good idea at the time but payday loans can ruin your credit score and leave you struggling to pay back.
Published: Mon, 29 May 2017 10:23:00 GMT