Camps & Classes Financial Aid
How to Apply
What to Expect Next
1. Applications will be reviewed in the Early Decision Period if received prior to March 1st and the Regular Decision Period if received by June 1. Applications received for the Early Decision Period have 1st access to available funds and available offerings. As always, early action is the best way to assure best chance at desired programming and funds. All funds and programs subject to availability.
2. Applications are reviewed in the decision periods as outlined above and notifications emailed to applicants within 1 week.
3. Denied Applications: Incomplete applications will not be considered. Completed applications may still be denied based upon insufficient level of need demonstrated by applicant(s), lack of financial aid funds available or lack of sufficient programming availability to cover request(s), or suspicion of or evidence of falsification of documentation. Deposits will be refunded in full for applications that are denied.
4. Approved applications: Approved applicants will be emailed approval confirmation. Applicant must accept awards within 5 days of email receipt or award may be redistributed. Awards may be declined, but because spots are limited and are held for those who have submitted completed applications, deposits cannot be refunded if award is declined.
5. Upon acceptance of award, you will receive a program confirmation email and your registration will be complete. Following acceptance, the programming and award are finalized and OMSI will not make changes to the registration. Deposits will not be refunded for no show or cancellation.
Please note: Any changes to a submitted application will be considered, but cannot be guaranteed. If an application is incomplete, you will be notified by email and have 7 days to submit the required information. If the required information is not submitted within 7 days, your application will be disqualified, and you must resubmit. Once the award has been accepted, you may not change or cancel your registration.