delivery driver jobs
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza Hut(R). That’s right, we’ll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office – your car – listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza – and pasta. What more could you want? Independence, good music and great food – with tips! Sound good? Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here’s what you’ll need for this job:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
- A clean driving record: If you’re on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn’t the right job for you. Safety is our priority. You’ll also need a valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke – treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way – a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
- Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you’ll learn!
- Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
- Dress the part: We’ll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
- Just a few more things: You’ll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
Domino’s Pizza Delivery Drivers
Do you like money in your pocket? Domino’s Pizza drivers are paid cash nightly, which includes: tips and mileage reimbursement! Our driver position is an excellent start to learn about the delivery business, customer service, and the creation of a great product … Domino’s Pizza!
We are committed to promoting from within: most of our managers started as drivers! Take charge of your career in a driver role and learn valuable skills to take to other positions within Domino’s Pizza!
- Valid Drivers License
- Proof of Liablity Insurance
- Positive Attitude
- Customer Service Oriented
- Basic Math Skills
- Flexible Schedules
- Cash Paid Daily (mileage + tips)
- Paid Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Meal Discounts
Papa John’s Delivery Drivers
Papa John’s Pizza Delivery Drivers are responsible for delivering our high quality products to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner. You will also be cross-trained to perform the duties of our in-store team members including: pizza making, ordering taking and more!
We pride ourselves in being able to offer full time or multiple flexible hourly shifts geared for that perfect second job!
Drivers get paid at an hourly rate plus mileage re-imbursements and tips.
At Papa John’s we consider all of our team members to be more than just employees! We care about you and your development. In fact, most of our promotions come from within! So become a part of the Papa John’s family and join us as delivery driver.
- You must be hard working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer service skills
- Valid State Drivers License
- Acceptable motor vehicle record (specific requirements may vary – but your record does not have to be ‘squeaky clean’)
- Proof of car insurance
- Reliable vehicle that you can use for deliveries
- Tips and Mileage Reimbursement paid out nightly in CASH!
- Food Discounts
- Flexible Hours
- Training Programs
- Opportunity for Advancement – YOU have the potential to one day become a Franchisee!
- Along with a competitive paycheck you will work in a fun, nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills
Delivery Driver Job Description
Does the open road call to you? Do you love the feel of the wind in your hair? Then the life of a delivery driver may be the right life for you. Simply put, delivery drivers transport goods from one place to another. There are many different types of drivers, including tractor-trailer drivers, food delivery drivers and small package delivery drivers. Read more